Monday, February 9, 2009

DISCLOSURE POLICY

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, with occasional guest reviewers. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products from companies and organizations in order to review them. 

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

In accordance with new FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials for bloggers I am disclosing the following: This book was provided to me for free and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
CLICK HERE TO
SEE MY POLICY