Thursday, February 19, 2009

YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS AWARD!


Bev from MERRY WEATHER passed on YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS Award to five newbie bloggers and I was one of them! I am so excited as it is my first award. I hope to live up to it and will pass it on to 5 others as I wind my way through the world of blogs. So, now I'm passing it on to 5 other blogs that have been helping me and an inspiration to me as I have started my FABULOUS blog!

And the winners of the Your Blog is Fabulous Award are:
1-Alyce at AT HOME WITH BOOKS
2-Luanne at A BOOKWORM'S WORLD
3-Monie at READING WITH MONIE
4-Drey at DREY'S LIBRARY
5-Kaye at PUDGY PENGUIN PERUSALS

Congratulations to Everyone !
Feel free to pass this award on to five other bloggers who are special to you in this FABULOUS blog world you've met along the way.
Have fun! LOL, Bingo

9 comments:

Alyce said...

Thanks so much! I think your blog is fabulous too! :)

Bingo said...

Alyce, You are welcome! It is my first and I am so excited. I passed it to you as you have helped me so much this first month with comments and my reading your blog! Enjoy!

drey said...

Thank you so very much, Bingo! I'm totally honored!

Bingo said...

You are more than welcome, Drey! You are a good luck charm and have been a great support with my starting out! Thank YOU!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award!

Cheryl said...

Yea congrats on your first award.

Luanne said...

Bingo

Congrats on your first award - I know you've been working very hard on your blog - and it shows! And thank you for passing it on to me! As you've discovered - book bloggers are a wonderful community!

Bingo said...

Thank you for coming to comment, Luanne! Indeed this blog thing is really fun and addictive! I have to watch it or I can be up all night! Enjoy your weekend!

Kaye said...

Hey, Bingo, Thank you so much. You have put in a lot of work with your blog and deserve this award. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE TO
SEE MY POLICY