Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A GIFT OF A MEME

MY VERY FIRST MEME
Passed To Me by
SOCRATES' BOOK REVIEW


Yvonne at SOCRATES' BOOK REVIEWS tagged me for this fun meme...(I have never done a meme before! so am giving it a try)

What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com . Check her blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?

Post the picture and then you can do one of two things or both! (I chose #2)

1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in comments.

2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.


I chose to do #2, so here's my list...

5 Bookish things...

1. My desktop computer and printer I use for blogging


2. Email print out from one of the publishers I work with that has books and dates due


3. Stack of books I just received to be logged in with date they are due to review


4. Calendar to keep track of where I am in my posts


5. The current book I'm reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown


5 Non-Book things...

1. Christmas cactus plant that was my mom's that really looks like a dry pile of dirt with two brown twigs, because I refuse to think I really killed this poor thing!

2. Photo of my son and daughter-in-law


3. Glass of water (am a huge water drinker---minority who loves water, I guess)


4. My iPod Shuffle all ready to put on when I go out for my daily walk (daily?)


5. A little red dog statue I was given by a dealer in Las Vegas


Here are 5 blogs I'm tagging for this one...enjoy!

Libby's Library News
Merry Weather
PUDGY PENGUIN PERUSALS
Wrighty's Reads
Upmainstream Mom Reads

3 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Seriously - I can't do a little tidying up before I take a photo?

Okay - I'll still play:-)

BevE said...

Thanks Karen,

Just got my post up at Merry Weather - not sure how to hyperlink though -tried but it's not taking.

Thanks for letting me play along : D

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Good for you with the water and daily walk! I am pretty negligent with both of those!

CLICK HERE TO
SEE MY POLICY