DARE TO SURRENDER
BY LILLI FEISTY
HE MEETS HIS MATCH. SHE MEETS HER MASTER. Art gallery curator Joy Montgomery has never liked her body's generous curves. And she's always been too shy to explore her wild side. But tonight, everything is going to change . . . Desperate to save her job, Joy approaches bad-boy artist Ash Hunter and asks him to exhibit his erotic work at her gallery. Ash agrees on one condition: Joy must pose as his model. But business soon turns to pleasure, as Joy experiences a passion beyond her wildest imaginings and Ash finds more than just inspiration in his voluptuous new muse.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Lilli was born in the San Francisco Bay Area. She spent the majority of her twenties working just enough to pay for extended trips to Europe. Some of her fascinating employment titles included makeup artist, secretary, and perpetual student. She owned an art gallery for several years, holds a degree in Creative Arts and was just a thesis short of her MA when she decided to drop out of school to write romance. Other than writing, some of her obsessions include tattoos, reality television, and beaches. Visit her on her website, lillianfeisty.com, where she loves to ramble about the strangest things.
FIVE"FEISTY" FUN FACTS:
1) In Dare to Surrender, my heroine drives a 1979 Diesel Mercedes exactly like the one I drive. I've had two diesel Mercedes, one of which I accidentally filled up with regular gasoline. Turns out diesel cars don't run on gasoline. Who knew? I also drove away from a gas station with the fuel nozzle still inserted in the tank. I didn't notice I had the nozzle sticking out of my car until I glanced in my side mirror to make a left hand turn. I have a long, exciting history with this specific type of vehicle so I had to write one into this story.
2) Joy has a secret habit of belly dancing in the privacy of her own home. When I was writing Dare to Surrender, I played instructional belly dancing videos in the background during most of the time I spent writing. I admit once in awhile I'd get up and dance. When no one was watching, of course.
3) My inspiration for my hero, Ash Hunter, was based on Joe Anderson, who played Henry Austen in the movie Becoming Jane.
4) I've never written a story without at least one sexy scene involving food. Dare to Surrender was no exception. I never knew French fries could be so hot. Pun intended.
5) Dare to Surrender takes place in the San Francisco Bay Area. Nearly every location is based on an actual place I know intimately. Any reader who wants to know more about my barely disguised locals, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you read Ms. Feisty's last novel, BOUND TO PLEASE, then you know a little of what you are in store for. The description tells you about Joy Montgomery, the art gallery curator, who needs to save her job and so decides to hire Ash Hunter to have an exhibit of his art work which borders on the erotic side. He says he will do it if she will pose for him. Of course, Joy really feels uncomfortable about her body with her curvaceous figure and is a bit shy. She hesitates but then the chemistry between the two draws her into it. Ash is pleased and when he sees how Joy takes on this "project". Joy likes to feel safe and protected while Ash has to be in control so her demeanor attracts him immediately. The story is definitely not for children but it is also meant to be just a little fun and a very sexy book with fairly well developed characters who do entice the reader to read on and see where things may lead if that is the kind of "romantic" novel you like. I, myself, read it without being bothered in order to review it, but it really isn't the kind of book I really like to read personally.
HACHETTE BOOK GROUP,
I HAVE FIVE COPIES OF THIS
FUN BOOK TO GIVEAWAY!
--U.S. AND CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
--NO P. O. BOXES, PLEASE
--INCLUDE EMAIL ADDRESS IN COMMENT
--ALL ENTRIES/COMMENTS MUST BE
SEPARATE IN ORDER TO COUNT
AS MORE THAN ONE ENTRY
HOW TO ENTER:
+1 MORE ENTRY: COMMENT ON IF AND HOW YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG. IF YOU ARE THE 600th NEW GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT FOLLOWER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN YOUR COMMENT AS I HAVE A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR THE WINNER!
GIVEAWAY ENDS AT
6 PM, EST, FEBRUARY 27